This is a detailed and intensive 3-hour session for adults who are planning to take the TOEFL, IELTS, First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) exams.
I can give you tips and help you with strategies for each part of the exam. I will also help you to identify the priority areas which you need to work on in your own study time.
The lesson will include some or all of these, depending on your needs:
- A questionnaire before the session, so that I’ll know how best to help you prepare. If you want to focus on just one or two parts of the exam, that’s fine.
- A writing task which you have the chance to do before the Exam Workout and send to me. I’ll give feedback during the session and point out any areas of grammar and vocabulary that you should revise.
- An overview of the parts of the exam, if you need it.
- Advice on strategies to help with reading and listening.
- A chance to practise speaking, with feedback on any errors and advice on maximising your result.
- A personalised message after the lesson with a list of online resources to help you continue studying (by yourself).
Note that the price of this lesson does not include a booking for the exam – you need to do this part yourself!