- Christmas-themed lesson
- Practising forming questions to ask for specific information
- Sharing anecdotes about long journeys
Notes: This lesson is inspired by Chris Rea’s song Driving Home for Christmas. For part 2 of the lesson, you’ll need to get hold of a recording of the song. Please make sure that you have a licence to play the song to your class.
- For parts 3 and 5 of this lesson, resources can be downloaded from my TPT store.
- What Christmas songs in English do you know?
- Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
- What is the mood of most Christmas songs?