a. – b. Try the worksheet.
c. Ask and answer the following:
- (i) Which countries rely on a staple food nowadays? Which used to depend on a staple food?
- (ii) If you had to name one staple in your own diet, what would it be?
- (iii) What are the possible ways to become immune to a disease?
- (iv) What factors can weaken a person’s immune system?
- (v) How many foods can you name that are produced through fermentation?
- (vi) What are the possible symptoms of a food allergy?
- (vii) What are the advantages and disadvantages of using ‘doctor Google’ to research symptoms when you feel unwell?
- (viii) Do you generally prefer savory or sweet foods?
- (ix) What are the best seasonings to enhance everyday dishes – for example, pizza, salad, noodles, pancakes…?
- (x) What are some ‘life hacks’ to enhance everyday life and improve our wellbeing?