- Discussing topics relating to decisions in life and in business
- Reading for overall meaning and for detail
- Vocabulary relating to personalities and behaviour
Note: for a more advanced version of this lesson, click here.
1. Think, then speak
- a. How many decisions does the average person make in an average day?
- b. What are the biggest decisions that most people have to make in life? (for example, relationships, finances…)
- c. When making a decision, what are the possible ways to do it? (for example, consulting a horoscope, consulting a professional expert…)
- d. Does the type of decision affect the best way to make that decision? (for example, if it’s a relationship decision, is the process different from a financial decision?)
- e. Finish this sentence: “The enemy of good decision making is … ”