- An extended lesson based on a documentary film, C1-C2 level
- Noticing and analysing features of spoken language
- Vocabulary for structuring an opposing argument
- Speaking about environmentalism and about lifestyles
- Sharing personal anecdotes
- Practice of sentence formation and text reconstruction
Play this video clip with the sound off. (You can turn off the sound on your computer or phone, or just mute the video via Youtube.)
You will see two people in the video: they’re colleagues. The woman is describing the man’s typical working day, while we watch him doing his everyday tasks.
What do you think the speaker is saying about her colleague’s typical day?