4. Think, then speak
- a. Can you imagine yourself using Alain de Botton’s theory successfully?
- b. Are there any other angles that you would add to the five that de Botton lists?
- c. Although Alain de Botton’s theory relates to decisions which we make by ourselves, is it possible to relate this idea to working with a team?
- d. Which personality types help to make a strong team? (For example, optimistic, cautious…)
- e. Are there any personality types that don’t help with decision-making on a team?