- Listening to someone talking about her city.
- Vocabulary relating to the video.
- Speaking about lifestyles and city living.
- Presenting your ideas at a brainstorming meeting.
Note for Teachers: Teaching notes and the worksheet for Part 6 of this lesson are premium resources, available for purchase at our Payhip store.
- Have you lived mostly in the city, in the country, in a small town, or a mixture?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these options?
- Which kind of surroundings would suit you best, and why?
(To go to the next page, scroll down and click on ‘2’.)