2. About the Present Perfect
a. Positive sentences with Present Perfect
Basic Sentence Pattern: person + have/has + 3rd form verb + other information Examples: I have won a painting competition. They have eaten insects. You 've swum in the Pacific Ocean. She 's taken a lot of famous people in her taxi. My boss has made a sandwich for the Queen.
b. Have or has?
- (1) I ____ met Rihanna twice.
- (2) We ____ seen a snow leopard.
- (3) My dog ____ eaten too many sausages.
- (4) Patti and Nicole ____ been to Antarctica.
- (5) Ryan ____ played the violin for an audience of five thousand.
c. Listen to the teacher. How do they pronounce have and has?
- Now try saying the same sentences.